گروه پژوهشی ریاضی
Tusi Mathematical Research Group
Aims and Scopes:
· Organizing meetings and workshops
· Scientific cooperation
· Training researchers
· Publishing some mathematical research journals
· Developing sciences and interdisciplinary fields.
· Inviting international mathematicians and scientific cooperation
· Publishing research journals
· Attracting talent students to research and training them
Ten Selected Papers
1. M. Amyari, M. Chakoshi and M.S. Moslehian, Quasi-representations of Finsler modules over C*-algebras, J. Operator Theory 70 (2013), no. 1, 181-190.
2. M. S. Moslehian, K. Sharifi, M. Forough and M. Chakoshi, Moore-Penrose inverse of Gram operator on Hilbert C*-modules, Studia Math. 210 (2012), no.2, 189-196.
3. J. S. Matharu and M. S. Moslehian, Gruss inequality for some types of positive linear maps, J. Operator Theory 73 (2015), no. 1, 265-278.
4. M. S. Moslehian and M. Kian, Non-commutative f-divergence functional, Math. Nachr. 286 (2013), no. 14-15, 1514-1529..
5. M. S. Moslehian and A. Zamani, Exact and approximate operator parallelism, Canad. Math. Bull. 58 (2015), no. 1, 207-224.
6. M. S. Moslehian and H. Najafi, Around operator monotone functions, Integral Equations Operator Theory 71 (2011), no. 4, 575-582.
7. M. S. Moslehian, M. Sattari and K. Shebrawi, Extension of Euclidean operator radius, Math Scand. 20 (2017), 129–144.
8. A. Dadkhah and M. S. Moslehian, Quantum information inequalities via tracial positive linear maps, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 447 (2017), no. 1, 666-680.
9. Z. Mousavi, R. Eskandari, M. S. Moslehian, F. Mirzapour, Operator equations AX+YB=C and AXA*+BYB*=C in Hilbert C*-modules, Linear Algebra Appl. 517 (2017), 85-98.
10. M. Mirzavaziri and M. S. Moslehian, Automatic continuity of σ-derivations on C*-algebras, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 134 (2006), no. 11, 3319-3327.
TMRG is the publisher of 4 international mathematics journals
President of TMRG: Prof. Dr. M. S. Moslehian
Tusi Mathematical Research Group (TMRG) - Non-profit, P.O. Box 1113, Mashhad 91775, Iran.
Mathematical Research Group (TMRG) is a non-profit professional scholarly
organization that promotes the development, dissemination and enhancement of
research in various disciplines of Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis,
Operator Theory and Linear Algebra. TMRG is authenticated by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (
· Publishing over 200 research articles and scientific books
· Approving over 50 research projects
· Financially supporting talent students
· Cooperating with scientific associations and academic institutions
· Giving scientific services to journals as editor, referee and reviewer
· Training several M.Sc students and Ph.D candidates
· Mohammad Sal Moslehian (Professor)
· Shirin Hejazian (Professor)
· Maryam Amyari (Associate Professor)
· Alireza K. Mirmostafaee (Professor)
· Freydoon Rahbarnia (Associate Professor)
· Ghadir Sadeghi (Associate Professor)
· Mohsen Kian (Assistant Professor)
· Maryam Khosravi (Assistant Professor)
· Farzad Dadipour (Assistant Professor)
· Hamed Najafi (Assistant Professor)
· Mohammad Sadegh Nabavi (Assistant Professor)
· Ali Morassaei (Assistant Professor)
· Zeinab Mousavi (Assistant Professor)
· Mojtaba Bakherad (Assistant Professor)
· Mostafa Sattari (Assistant Professor)
· Abolfazl Sanami (Ph.D.)
· Mahnaz Chakoshi (Ph.D.)
· Ali Zamani (Postdoc Researcher)
· Akram Alikhani (Ph.D.)
· Ali Talebi (Ph.D.)
· Ali Dadkhah (Ph.D.)
· Mehdi Vosough (Ph.D.)
· Fatemeh Abdollahzadeh (PhD candidate)
· Somayeh Habibzadeh (Ph.D. candidate)
· Mostafa Ghaemi (Ph.D. candidate)